Ukrainian (Ukraine)uk / Russian (CIS)ru / English (United Kingdom)en / Портал

Who's Online

We have 16 guests online

Dictionary

A width of mine - is a distance for horizontal lines between the internal surfaces of mine which is measured parallell the width of booth.

A winch - is an electromechanics device with an electric motor, intended for creation of squeezing effort which provides motion of cage.

A wire-rope elevator; a tow-line elevator - is an elevator in which rope (tow-line) is used as a hauling organ .

An elevator - is a stationary machine of batch-type, intended for getting up and lowering of people and (or) loads in a booth, which moves on the hard rectilineal sending in which angle of slope to the vertical line not more than 15 degrees.

An elevator drive - is a device for the concitation of elevator.

An explorer (elevator) - is a person which constantly is in a cage and gives management commands.   

An external management - is a type of management, at which the command of management on starting of elevator is given only from superficial grounds.

An ordinary freight elevator - is an elevator the booth of which is suspended for its overhead part.

Attached mine - is a mine, located outside the house.

Лифты Izamet в Украине.От производителей лифтов.Izamet.Лифт Киев , лифт Otis, Лифты Отис.Лифт Крым, лифт грузовой, лифты пассажирские.Лифты, эскалаторы, подъемники всех типов от производителей. Цена лифта. Портал. Лифты Izamet.Форум.Izamet лифт.Заказать лифт.Вакуумные лифты.Izamet.com - сайт по лифтам и эскалаторам
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: RE: Izamet - новое конструктивное решение с нетипичным приямком.
Іван (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Izamet - новое конструктивное решение с нетипичным приямком. 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Завод по лифтам Изамет - представил новое конструктивное решение по лифтам с небольшими приямками.

Эти лифты - очень востребованы на рынке Украины в связи с тем, что на многих объектах невозможно использовать типовое решение по шахте лифта.

Izamet - представляет лифты, которые можно устанавливать в шахту с приямком от 400мм...

Подробнее може посмотреть на сайте представителя Изамет в Украине http://izamet.com.ua/

Или получить консультацию по лифтам по тел. +3-8-050-585-39-28

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Андрій (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
RE: Izamet - новое конструктивное решение с нетипичным приямком. 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Редукорные лифты без машинного помещения Изамет - могут быть даже с приямком 700 мм.

Подробнее - можна посмотреть на сайте официального представителя Izamet в Украине.
http://izamet.com.ua

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply